Euogo.com

Bismarck

Jul 20, 2010
Are the ones from ueogo site alright? I've seen some and i'd liked them but dunno hahaha someone that bought from there that could tell me how it went?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Are the ones from ueogo site alright? I've seen some and i'd liked them but dunno hahaha someone that bought from there that could tell me how it went?

I personally love euogo they are super nice and willing to help and the tablet that i got worked great.

twees

Jul 30, 2010
Hi everyone,
So I wanted to post my review about my experience buying from Euogo.com. I know when I was in the market to purchase a tablet, I scoured the site looking for someone who had actually bought one and what the experience was like and to my dismay, I only found fragments here and there. So I decided to write a review about my experience with Euogo and my purcase of the 7'' IWeb Android tablet.

Customer Service:
For me, this was a big one. Prior to Euogo, I have had lots of sketchy experiences with buying things from overseas...usually poor communication or complete lack of. Daniel and his staff were so amazingly patient and kind and best of all, accessible. Daniel answered all of my questions via the online support feature on the site. I was able to speak to a LIVE PERSON and get HELP! I didn't have to wait days for an answer to an email. It was amazing. Daniel was super knowledgeable and kind. He exemplified good customer service!

Price:
The prices were fair and reasonable. After doing some research, Daniel and crew are competitive in the market as far as prices go. While ebaying may yield a cheaper price by about 10-15 bucks, you make up for continued support for the product after you get it and the peace of mind that if anything happens, you are able to talk to someone and get help and support, it seems silly to skimp by a few bucks to purchase one anywhere but Euogo.com. You also know what you are getting from them. No bait-and-switches here!

Shipping:
Shipping was quick and efficient on Euogos end. They shipped out the product within 2 days of my paypal payment going through. I received a tracking number on the 3rd day. I was told though for future referece, DHL is quicker so avoid USPS if you can. All in all though, I received my package about 10 days (not including weekend days) from start to finish. Package was taped nice and tight too which meant no tampering or boxes randomly opening!

All in all, this was a wonderful experience and I will be buying from Euogo again. Daniel is an excellent salesperson and it was a great experience to shop with them. So many times on the web, we only see BAD reviews or reviews when something goes wrong, so I wanted to take the time to do the opposite and give praise where its due. Thanks Daniel and Euogo staff for a great experience! You have restored my faith in online shopping again!;)

Andy0x2A

Aug 11, 2010
Hi.

I'm looking at buying a tablet from Euogo.com. I've selected the Telechip Android 2.1 Android Tablet PC support 3G, with 1080P HDMI Port, 256M DDR for $213 CAD, and proceeded to the online checkout.

When it comes to selecting the shipping method, there is a warning at the top of the page stating

Note: Due to customs restrictions, if the items you ordered have batteries (such as mobile phones, tablet pcs), please NOT choose DHL, UPS, or FEDEX as shipping method.

DHL ships for $30 in 2-4 days, UPS is $33 for 2-4 days, and FEDEX is $55 for 1-3 days.

The next closest one would be SpeedPost/HongKong post @ $49 for 2-6 days, or EMS at 3-7 days.

DHL and UPS are significantly cheaper, and arrive earlier too, which would be great except for the small warning at the top of the page.

I am wondering if anyone has had experience with this, and what the customs restrictions would be to get a device with a battery into Canada?

Thanks,

Andy

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
i have had items shipped to me in the states from www.euogo.com and have had no problems but i did use ems. and i have no idea what the custom charges are for canada so what i would do is just ask euogo.com they have great customer service

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
For Canada, avoid UPS like the plague. EMS and HK Post go through Canada post and work great. Haven't tried DHL so I can't tell you about that. Usually you mark it as a gift and it's okay (I mean it sneaks by).

I've had several things shipped.

jarez

Sep 7, 2010
Euogo.com
I bought one G10 with PayPal on 3SEP10. Received email on 7SEP10 item not in stock.
Me 10:43:54 AM
Hi Daniel, I just received an email about my item not being available. I talked to you a couple of days ago and you told me it was shipped and i should receive the tracking number on 3 days later

You have ordered one G10 Android Tablet in our shop. I am sorry to tell you that now this tablet is out of stock. Manufacture has stopped to produce it for several days due to the lack of touch screen. This tablet will be available again two or three days later, we will send it to you as soon as possible.

Daniel 10:45:39 AM
yes, that day i get the infromation from our system that it was shipped
Me 10:47:29 AM
if it is shipped can i get a confirmation on the tracking number
Daniel 10:47:40 AM
so i told you it was shipped, but it was not due the out of stock, our agent changed the shipping status in our system before shipping because they thought they can get G10 that day

yes, we will give you tracking number after shipping

Me 10:48:54 AM
your previous statement contradict your statement now. is it or is it not shipped
Daniel 10:49:24 AM
it is not
Me 10:49:43 AM
so then the email i just got means what?
Daniel 10:50:44 AM
i just notice you that the shipping will be delayed

the manufacutre will produce it again 2 or 3 days later

Me 10:51:11 AM
i ordered it last week
Daniel 10:51:11 AM
so we can get it in stock again
Me 10:51:18 AM
you had it in stock last week

are you telling me you are selling items without having it in stock?

Daniel 10:52:40 AM
due to the lack of this model tablet, we do not have large stock
Me 10:53:51 AM
you are advertising it on your store front as the thing to buy.

I received a refund after this conversation.

Last edited:

Fifteenmins

Oct 4, 2010
I'm so glad i read your review. i'm considering buying an ANDROID Tablet from one of these sites and ur review made my decision easy!

Tes

Nov 11, 2010
:confused:

Hi guys

Im just querying if anyone has purchased items form Euogo? Have you ahd any problems with the service or the product?

Your feed back is much appreciated

Thanks

Tes

Nov 11, 2010
:confused:

Hi guys

Im just querying if anyone has purchased items form Euogo? Have you ahd any problems with the service or the product?

Your feed back is much appreciated

Thanks

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
no problem for me - very easy, only bad thing was it took too long - overall about 13 days to get to california