Experience with SpeMall

Mythryndir

Nov 30, 2011
Has anyone had any experience ordering from SpeMall... I want to place an order but would like to know if any of you have had issues or flawless transaction.... anything would be helpful.

Thanks
Myth

Mythryndir

Nov 30, 2011
ok... just to update... Linda from SpeMall has been very helpful so far, and been patient with email questions. I have decided to give them a try and am ordering tomorrow. I need it the fastest possible delivery and am paying the extra.

I will report back to this thread as things progress.. feel free to follow along.

... and of course if anyone with personal experience comes along and reads.. pls feel free to comment, here's to hoping all goes well :rolleyes:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
ok... just to update... Linda from SpeMall has been very helpful so far, and been patient with email questions. I have decided to give them a try and am ordering tomorrow. I need it the fastest possible delivery and am paying the extra.

I will report back to this thread as things progress.. feel free to follow along.

... and of course if anyone with personal experience comes along and reads.. pls feel free to comment, here's to hoping all goes well :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot Myth, welcome and wish you have a good online buying experience in our site,everything will goes well, thanks for sharing your experience with others here :).

lyavik

Feb 24, 2012
Hmm I dont know what to say, Ive ordered Aurora tablet from them at 17-02-2012, when i asked they said its in a stock, waited for 4 days, and 20.02.12 called to Linda in skype (btw really nice person), she said that order in system and it will be sent tommorow (21.02). Now im still waiting for order and nothing changed, made ticket on site 2 days ago, they didnt answered at this moment, also wrote to Linda and silence too, i dont know what to think...

yard

Feb 24, 2012
I'm also thinking about to buy from them, so, i would like to hear from you guys if all went fine... No more people that have bought anything from this site? =)

lyavik

Feb 24, 2012
hmm today Linda was online i wrote her, again ignoring, now she is offline, didnt get answer again, i think ill write to paypal to cancel this order...

sidsnow1977

Feb 22, 2012
How was the experience Brone? Was the Aurora shipped well and in good condition? Also what version of ICS is it running?

Sid

Sent from my HTC Desire using Android Tablet Forum