Exynos 4412 Quad Core Runs in 7 inch Hyundai T7

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Recently, Hyundai released a 7 inch tablet with 1.4 GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos 4412 processor. The tablet is Hyundai T7.
t7_01.jpg

It has the same processor with Samsung Galaxy S3, even the shape is looks like Galaxy S3. But it looks more like a bigger S3, in the size of 7 inch. While it has much lower price.
The Hyundai T7 tablet features Mali 400MP4 graphics unit, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, and a 1280 x 800 IPS screen with 178 degree viewing angle.
Its touch panel supports 5-point multi-touch, a 2MP rear camera, and 0.3MP front facing camera. There’s also an HDMI port and microUSB port. With these features, make it more close to a tablet.
T7 runs Android 4.0 and has G-sensor, GPS and Bluetooth. These functions makes it more competitive to other 7 inch quad core tabs. It comes with a 3000mAh battery, which will last at least 4 hours full load running.
Want to have this tablet? Please view here.

ndias

Feb 27, 2012
Dear McBub,

I placed an order for this tablet, one week has passed and no update of my order, I sent a mail and no reply, can you update me about my order?
Order Number: #1077439

Thanks
Nuno

Last edited:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
We've already pass this issue to the customer service, they will reply to you soon.
Dear McBub,

I placed an order for this tablet, one week has passed and no update of my order, I sent a mail and no reply, can you update me about my order?
Order Number: #1077439

Thanks
Nuno

ndias

Feb 27, 2012
Can you tell me how soon? nothing till now, and then you have the new years holiday ... and probably another week with no status.
McBub say 1-3 business days to process, more than one week has passed and no update, and no answer to mails :(

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Dear ndias

The customer service had emailed to you, please check your email box.
Can you tell me how soon? nothing till now, and then you have the new years holiday ... and probably another week with no status.
McBub say 1-3 business days to process, more than one week has passed and no update, and no answer to mails :(

ndias

Feb 27, 2012
The customer service had NOT email me, had NOT made any update, every time you say things like this ...

"We've already pass this issue to the customer service, they will reply to you soon."
"The customer service had emailed to you, please check your email box."

Nothing happens.
Three weeks were passed since I place this order, no update, nothing, and if mcBub is in this forum to support customers, the result until now is very poor.Maybe is better to cancel this, it seems I will never get my order processed.