ezpdf

confuzzeled

Jan 14, 2012
Hi guys

Im a total newbie to tablets so im looking for some help with regards the settings of the night mode in ezpdf. When i boutght the tablet ezpdf was pre loaded and had a fantastic night mode which turned the background black and the text white. However after a few daays i decided to start playing with the settings... bad move! There is a colour wheel to change the text and another to change the background which i swirled only to discover that there is no black and no white on these wheels so i cannot return it to its original (brill) format. I downloaded the user guide - useless, searched high and low -nothing, and tried to find a factory reset, no such luck! Does anyone know how to do this? Any help greatly appreciated!

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
Since black and white aren't considered true colors, they wont be on any color wheel. Try opening wheel again and moving finger around on it. It is probably a gradient thing. Many apps have color changes that can be made to it, you just have to play around to find the right color....

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk