Facebook error message try again

anthony111182

May 22, 2011
OK if you have this tablet and facebook then you know what I'm talking about. I think it happens when I'm on the full site and click a link and it tries to load mobile version. Another thing I have been wondering is if there is anyway to listen to youtube and surf the net at the same time. I can deal with the app force closes for now. I'm sure a lot of things will be fixed on the update. Have not even begun to scratch the surface of this beast.
Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

saurabh

May 22, 2011
yah theres something wrong with facebook re-direction from desktop to mobile site which the stock android browser isnt able to cope up with.... u can try following this thread to stop redirection or use Dolphin HD browser, while configuring dolphin pls make sure to choose user agent as 'Desktop'.

Half Colin

May 10, 2011
OK if you have this tablet and facebook then you know what I'm talking about. I think it happens when I'm on the full site and click a link and it tries to load mobile version. Another thing I have been wondering is if there is anyway to listen to youtube and surf the net at the same time. I can deal with the app force closes for now. I'm sure a lot of things will be fixed on the update. Have not even begun to scratch the surface of this beast.

I sorted this on mine.

You need to have desktop set and normal rendering

about:debug
Settings
Debug
Check Normal Rendering
UAString check desktop
Back out
about:debug

Hope this helps

anthony111182

May 22, 2011
I have tried to type that in the URL and then I went to setting and did not find the debug, I typed it and pressed enter then setting, still nothing. I am missing something.