Factory Reset? or email reset

wronafit

Nov 27, 2010
:confused: I just bought a tablet from craigslist and the prior owners facebook and email are saved. I can't figure how to reset or logout to enter my info. I think I have a lanpad, not positive. When I go to about device, the model # is Flytouch 256M Firmware 1.9.1.v01
Build number WMT2.0_88. Sorry I am clueless.:confused:

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You have one of the economy VIA 8505 chipset Tablets. You need to let is boot up. Tap on the tab on the side of the screen or if you have three buttons, click on the button which has three lines beside it. You need to scroll the screen to Settings or tap on the Settings button.
Then scroll to Accounts and Sync. Tap on this. Tap on the username/email address which should be the old owner. There should now be a button at the bottom for remove account. Click on this. You may be challenged to be sure. Once you have done that you can now input your email address.

Best of Luck

Droidhacker

Nov 28, 2010
I bought a 7" tablet that came with the email configured and every time y try the market it asks me for the password and doesnt let me in , if I try to eliminate the account tells me that some programs need this account so I have to make a Hard reset but when I try to do it asks me to connect to the host usb ( whats that ) and how can I do the reset ?,
Can somebody help me please ?

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
I bought a 7" tablet that came with the email configured and every time y try the market it asks me for the password and doesnt let me in , if I try to eliminate the account tells me that some programs need this account so I have to make a Hard reset but when I try to do it asks me to connect to the host usb ( whats that ) and how can I do the reset ?,
Can somebody help me please ?

I am having the same problem i was being nice and bought my mother one and it is setup with a testpowerdroid account and we dont know the password so she cant download or install apps etc. And i have already synced her gmails to the tablet and this is still a prob. Did u fix yours wondering if i shuld do a reset for her?