Failed to Start After Update Firmware Momo11 Bird

Guest123

Sep 21, 2012
Hi, I'm new here.. Trying to search forum that can help me with my new Momo11 Bird

I just bought it 2 days ago. Then, I try to upgrade to the new firmware. I download the img.file (Android 4.0 firmware 20120522_with Neutral LOGO) at ployer and also the tools to update.

After upgrade to new firmware, my Momo11 Bird can't start. No boot logo, just start with a black screen. What is happening actually?

I already follow the instruction to upgrade such as press the volume + and press 6 times start button, but finally the black screen occur at the start up..

Anyone can help with this problem? Is it the tablet already brick? Pleaseeee help me.. I just bought it 2 days ago.. huhu :(

Guest123

Sep 21, 2012
I already re-try it many times... But still not working. I also already reset pin-button.. still the same..

I realize from the box that my momo11 bird is not just "momo11 bird" but with "III"........... "Momo11 Bird III".. is it a fake? Something like this..
Ployer MOMO11 Bird III - 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC HD display A10 1GHz CPU 1GB DDR3 Cameras 2160P Wifi 8GB - Professional Chinese Wholesaler

I download the firmware from ployer website for momo11 bird... maybe the firmware is not compatible..

I used windows 7 to update.. Is there any effect? Coz the recommendation at the guideline it to used windows XP...

Last edited:

Guest123

Sep 21, 2012
owh... I already try to find it, but no result. I email the ployer company to ask about the compatible firmware, but still didn't reply my email...

Hmm.. I wonder, is there any alternative rom that I can flash by using livesuit?

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
You may need Firmware from a Momo 11 star, If yours is an A10 processor.. as the Momo11 (standard) bird is a rockchip processor. Try one of the A10 based firmwares found elsewhere in this forum. I'll see what I can find too.

MOMO11SpeedUK

Aug 31, 2012
You may need Firmware from a Momo 11 star, If yours is an A10 processor.. as the Momo11 (standard) bird is a rockchip processor. Try one of the A10 based firmwares found elsewhere in this forum. I'll see what I can find too.

No lets try not to confuse further... the MOMO11 Bird has an A10 processor, if you've used Livesuite before you'll be okay.
The firmware that you've installed is far too small (filesize) - try this from GTR momo11 bird-neutral 404-0710-gtr.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - gary reid

Guest123

Sep 21, 2012
Last edited:

Guest123

Sep 21, 2012

I download the OEM img file from this site.. OEM Allwinner A10 Tablet - SlateDroid.com

..and guess what? After install using livesuit, I can start my device.. But the firmware is for 7 inch tablet (so, lot of bugc,ets, touch not response, double screen,etc), not compatible with my device.. But at least, my device can start correctly, better than before...

So, any idea of this?

Last edited:

Guest123

Sep 21, 2012