File Explorer, App Market, and Browser not working after Factory Reset. I need help.!

razattitude

Jul 5, 2011
[h=2]I am new to android tablet. I just bought a new Android 2.2 tablet and i factory reset it. After Factory data Reset, most of the apps are gone. The App Market and the File Explorer is gone and I do not know now how to get it back. [/h]

I cannot download apps via browser because the browser is not working. After typing an adress in the address bar, the browser closes and says "The application Search (process com.android.quicksearchbox) has stopped unexpectedly."

Now, I cannot install any apps because my tablet has no working browser and no file explorer. Can someone help me on this one.

razattitude

Jul 5, 2011
[h=2]I am new to android tablet. I just bought a new Android 2.2 tablet and i factory reset it. After Factory data Reset, most of the apps are gone. The App Market and the File Explorer is gone and I do not know now how to get it back.

I cannot download apps via browser because the browser is not working. After typing an adress in the address bar, the browser closes and says "The application Search (process com.android.quicksearchbox) has stopped unexpectedly."

Now, I cannot install any apps because my tablet has no working browser and no file explorer. Can someone help me on this one.
[/h]

razattitude

Jul 5, 2011
[h=2]I am new to android tablet. I just bought a new Android 2.2 tablet and i factory reset it. After Factory data Reset, most of the apps are gone. The App Market and the File Explorer is gone and I do not know now how to get it back. [/h]