Flash Card App?

laketittycaca

Jan 24, 2012
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post! I'm looking for a flash card app that is a little different from those I have found just searching the market. I'm looking for an app that lets me actually write (so i can draw diagrams) with a stylus on my tablet and turn them into flash cards. I haven't been able to find any apps out there like this. I don't need any synching to any websites or anything (actually I'd rather have the files local since I won't always be by the internet). Does anybody have any idea if there are any programs out there like this? I know that there are apps for taking notes on powerpoint slides... so something like this should be available somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

laketittycaca

Jan 24, 2012
i actually have pensupremacy which i really like, but im specifically looking for a flash card app... one where you can draw on one size and then push a button to flip the card to the other side so i can write the answer.. i havent been able to find an app like that anywhere on the market.