Flash Player 11

vernaeg

Sep 10, 2012
Does anyone know how to uppdate the flash player to the latest version? I get the message that it is not supported in my country.I'm in the U.S. and I dont know how to change my country, if it can even be changed. plase help!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Does anyone know how to uppdate the flash player to the latest version? I get the message that it is not supported in my country.I'm in the U.S. and I dont know how to change my country, if it can even be changed. plase help!

Welcome to the forum

Adobe no longer "supports" Flash on mobile devices, however, you can go here and follow the instructions for 11.1 to get it installed.

vernaeg

Sep 10, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Adobe no longer "supports" Flash on mobile devices, however, you can go here and follow the instructions for 11.1 to get it installed.

I downloaded the file pack for the update, but now it won't uninstall 10.2 & will not install 11 because of it. Any other suggestions?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I downloaded the file pack for the update, but now it won't uninstall 10.2 & will not install 11 because of it. Any other suggestions?

You may need to try harder. ;)

Go to all apps in settings and find the existing Flash app, tap it and tell it to clear cache and force close then restart your tablet.

(If it won't uninstall are you getting an error, or what)?