flash video

lestaatv

May 18, 2011
I am so frustrated! I can`t get flash video in browsers ( firefox, skyfire miren and android). What am I missing?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
I have to ask - have you downloaded Flash from the market? It seems strange that no browser will play flash...

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

spexwood

May 11, 2011
Yeah, search "adobe flash" in Android Market. Download and install app. That should solve the issue.

HD87

May 14, 2011
I was not able to view flash videos with Flash Player 10.2 but asoon as 10.3 came out.. BAMM! watching videos on the default browser :) if it works for me should work for you! we have the same tab. Skyfire is good for watching videos but you have to click on the Video button while the default browser will play the videos like a PC browser would. Skyfire is 2.99 for full video functions. worth the money! but the default browser should work just the same

HD87

May 14, 2011
Yea im not sure. I had just bought my tablet 2 days before & came across the problem. Then 10.3 came out and flash video started working. Didnt troubleshoot issue before. but it definetly works now!

lestaatv

May 18, 2011
It's odd. Flash 10.3 is installed but i get a lot of sites telling me to install flash 10.2 or higher i.e. boing boing in firefox.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

abell.abell

Oct 2, 2011
skyfire browser video works great on a500 and my HTC 2.3 phone

it skips flash. they optimize the video and directly feed it to your device.
their video service cost $2.99 after 3 day trial

hulu doesn't work, but i can get video from tv.com cbs.com and tnt.tv
probably others

cbs.com has a lot of new and old shows. you can watch LOVE BOAT