Flytouch 3 - Help a newbie please

ksemelroth

May 3, 2011
the tablet I purchased is supposed to be a flytouch 3 superpad. can anyone help me load flash to this? I also want to load angry birds to this tablet. I purchased this mostly for watching videos from Jetflicks and a couple other of the TV apps from the Google market that I had loaded to my Motorola Droid 2. but most of them are not available when I search. For The ones that I could locate most give me an error saying that I need to download flash. Do I need to root this ? Is there anything I can do to accomplish this?

Thanks for your help!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
the tablet I purchased is supposed to be a flytouch 3 superpad. can anyone help me load flash to this? I also want to load angry birds to this tablet. I purchased this mostly for watching videos from Jetflicks and a couple other of the TV apps from the Google market that I had loaded to my Motorola Droid 2. but most of them are not available when I search. For The ones that I could locate most give me an error saying that I need to download flash. Do I need to root this ? Is there anything I can do to accomplish this?

Thanks for your help!

Could you post an image of the ports? Or could you please tell us how many microSD card ports there are?

i wanna order the ft3 but my question is how is this device

They are really nice and have all of the ports you could possibly want. They also have full market support and flash 10.1 enabled. Cons are that they are sometimes slow and that they are an off-brand.