flytouch 3 sound problems

cutiesb1

Mar 28, 2011
I have one small problem so I loaded all my mp3's I had onto my flash drive and plugged it into the fly touch 3 to play the music when I plugged into my regular laptop it worked fine in windows media player when i plugged into the fly touch the trackes played but no sound i turned the main volume and everything up and even tried it with the ear phones I know the sound works because Ive listened to pandorra on it and it came out fine I dont know what it is and how can I transfer some of the music on my flash drive to be in the music player so i can make playlist and things like that.. also when i but a blank brand new sd card in the sd slot it says it is damaged then i try again it says it is not formatted right then i try again and it says its blank and I cant put anything on it is there a certain kind i need to buy because i brought a 8 gb sd card the kind you can put in your phone or mp3 player and it fits so im guessing thats the right one

ray1970

Apr 5, 2011
hi on the SD card i use sandisk they struggle to read anything else turn off machine if it's struggling to read it and switch back-on.
on the sound the flytouch seem to be having a few issues with mic etc i have 1 that plays everything with sound but can not pick up voice in the recordings,but can pick-up the tapping on the tablet,on 1 of my tablets it will say recorded and play ok but this 1 it says Audio recorded and no sound anyone any idea's

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
For the SD card, format it with Fat32 from your PC with a sdcard reader. I use noname sd card, works fine.
For your music, no idea why it would not give any sound other than an issue with the player. Try download another music player from market.
To put music onto your FT3 for playlists etc, copy it onto your sdcard from your PC, or use a MyPad or another file browser (Astro is good for multi selecting as well as connecting to windows SMB shares) to copy from your flash or network to your /sdcard or /local if you cant get sdcard to work. Beware /local dont have much space and you dont want to fill it up caus many apps must install to here.