FlyTouch 4 EPad is coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

androidworld

Mar 4, 2011
Hi all, I saw new one it calls FlyTouch 4 Epad. It's crazy tablet before flytouch 3, flytouch 2. what's the difference from the fly touch 3?
This device is pretty nice, but the video is of the flytouch 3. I am also wondering why the SD card limit, because 16GB is just too small, especially for only one port. I'm wondering why the second port was removed in the first place? Also, some of the specifications are from the flytouch 3 as well, as this product is advertised with an 8 GB HDD but the specifications say it only has 4. Is there any way to design one with the original 2 ports which each support 32GB SD cards and a HDD thats a little bigger, say 16GB?:confused:

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
Hi,friend .yesterday ,my friend got flytouch 4 from China website! The flytouch4 and flytouch3 biggest difference is the hard drive even larger !
and the performance even more improve than before !Although the appearance have nothing changes,but I feel flytouch 4 even better than flytouch 3 !
unfortunately, it still can not support flash 10.x !

is this flytouch 4?But my friend said is flytouch 4 !

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Mar 16, 2011
I'll add on to what Donaldlevy said. The FT3 isn't even really an FT3, its an FT2 Generation 2. They dropped the second external SD slot and made it an internal SD. Yes it was only 4 or 8GB depending on who made it but that's why/how they did it. I own an FT3 and it's a good "value" Android tablet.

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I'm sorry, I was wrong 。my friend told me the wrong message ! but the upgraded version of the flytouch3 better than Original flytouch 3!

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I understand, thank you !flytouch4 is my friend told me。But i practice this Tablet PC,Its performance is indeed improved !Feel better to use it !
If can run Flash is even more good !

A memory upgrade or flash update does not make a product the "nth" generation. You need to either have a big change like Android 3.0 (honeycomb) or a different physical appearance. Superad2(ibex flytouch3) is good for the price.[/QUOTE] Android 2.2 Tablet

Last edited:

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I'll add on to what Donaldlevy said. The FT3 isn't even really an FT3, its an FT2 Generation 2. They dropped the second external SD slot and made it an internal SD. Yes it was only 4 or 8GB depending on who made it but that's why/how they did it. I own an FT3 and it's a good "value" Android tablet.
Buy you can see there are many fly touch 3 epad in the market. I also saw it has SuperPad 2 on sale. after I found Superpad 2 is named fly touch 3 black. So many.....

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
The specs advertised can not be trusted, when I got the first Flytouch II is was advertised as having 4gb internal, when it only had 2gb, and the processor is also not a ARM11 but an ARM6 I am told.

androidworld

Mar 4, 2011
No this is false. there is no Flytouch4 it is only an ibex Flytouch3 with upgraded nandflash: iBex 8GB Flytouch 3 Android 2.2 Tablet Gets Flash 10.1 Rivals iPad 2

Potential Buyers Beware as there are many clones on of the iBex Flytouch3, some clones only have 4gb (advertised as 4gb) and non-iBex ones only have 3000mah batteries. the flash on unbranded ones I cannot confirm.

A memory upgrade or flash update does not make a product the "nth" generation. You need to either have a big change like Android 3.0 (honeycomb) or a different physical appearance. Superad2(ibex flytouch3) is good for the price.

But I search FlyTouch 4 Epad on the google. It has some webistes to sell it. if you don't believe it, you can have a look...........

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I think flytouch 4 this name for the tablet pc is appropriate !We can never named this flytouch 3 updated edition or upgrade edition?

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
If flytouch can support flash 10.x ,I would like to be more perfect !

Man. You are so outdated. On the other forum (A-P-A-D.T-V without "-" Find the thread name - Hybrid-Rom by Tim) or this forum's " SuperPAd 2 experiences".

Fly Touch 3's Flash 10.1 has been supported since middle March. Android Market and Youtube are working great for a while too.

Who care what marketing name (Be it FT2, FT3 or FTX) you see on the web?

Good luck.

Last edited:

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I know that can support FLASH 10.1, but this is just a cracked version of software 。Video playback is not normal ,have you tried it? But the factory said that soon there will be a genuine flash 10.x for !Let us wait and see !

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
Where did you learn all the wrong information? Do you really have a fly touch 3 or not? Either it is supported or not supported. What cracked software do you mean?

InforTM x220 CPU is the reason Adobe initially did not support. It is not the case anymore. Factory has notthing to do with Adobe Flash Player support.

Learn and have fun.

FROM FLY TOUCH 3

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I think sheep meant that Flash on the SuperPAD II in its current state is beta and buggy...

Anyways, my take on this Flytouch 4 is that it is the SuperPAD II with the 8GB internal ROM option.

This is an idiotic move on the part of the vendor to misinterpret the product as something it is not. I would suggest that you stay away from any vendors that proceed to label this as the Flytouch 4.

Like I stated before, Gome's Flytouch brand is being compromised by stupid vendors who decided to call the SuperPAD II the Flytouch 3. The same thing is happening again.

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
Yes. My Apad 8 inches tablet by Utopia has a full Adobe Flash Player support because Cortex A8 CPU met Adobe' minimum tech spec. It worked well. I think I saw you had the same one before.

InfoTM cpu barely met the Adobe spec after Adobe changed its mind. InforTM cpu is a truely slower processer. For sure. However Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is actually working and well. YOUTUBE is no longer black and white. It is a true color with HD shiwing. Just FYI. Tim added franework + color lib to make it work better than ever without factory/reseller helps.

FROM FLY TOUCH 3

Status
Not open for further replies.