forget my pin number sanei n90

saaher1

Aug 9, 2012
hi

i just bought sanei n90 few days ago yesterday my kid put pin number for logon then he forget it???

i dont have google ac**** in the tablet yet.

i tried togo to recovery mode by pressing power with +volum but it came to androied logo with exclamation mark inside a triangle.

please i need help the tablet is useless now!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
hi

i just bought sanei n90 few days ago yesterday my kid put pin number for logon then he forget it???

i tried togo to recovery mode by pressing power with +volum but it came to androied logo with exclamation mark inside a triangle.

Welcome to the forum

Try what you tried again but with volume down, sounds like you did volume up.

saaher1

Aug 9, 2012
hi

thank you for responding to me actually i did that too,but it take me to the same logon page with writen in the corner safe mode

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
thank you for responding to me actually i did that too,but it take me to the same logon page with writen in the corner safe mode

With the power off and disconnected from the charger, volume down then power at the same time and hold it until you see the white writing at the top left. You should see 2 icons the one on the left being wipe data and if you tap volume down at that point it should do a reset. But not all tablets work that way so this is a shot in the dark.

saaher1

Aug 9, 2012
With the power off and disconnected from the charger, volume down then power at the same time and hold it until you see the white writing at the top left. You should see 2 icons the one on the left being wipe data and if you tap volume down at that point it should do a reset. But not all tablets work that way so this is a shot in the dark.

actually when i did what you say there is no 2 icons only sanei in the middel then start normal