forgotten my key lock/unlock pattern 7 inch MID android pad v1.9_88

Mar 9, 2011
hey,
I have the Android Tablet PC, 7 Inch Mid v 1.9_88
but I've forgotten my key lock/unlock pattern
So what can I do to this problem to get my tablet working again? I won it at the fair and I'm really happy with it.
I hope to get an answer
thanks in advance

javanewbie

Mar 25, 2011
press reset. press two button which use to increment/decrement volume (hold both of them) and move right of on/off switch

ptlove720

Dec 30, 2011
What do you mean when you say move right of the power button? So far I have not gotten it to do any kind of reset. Please help!

ajparag

Feb 3, 2011
Phewww! after hours of RnD, i finally managed to unlock my wespro zpad/ epad 006a. it is also a MID product.
the trick i did was, i used the usb cum ethernet connector that comes along with the zpad and connected it to the internet. That's it!!!
It detected internet connection and the home screen showed up. I did not waste a second to disable the pattern lock. You can also try if asks for google username and password in case it does not show the home screen automatically. All the best!

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
hiya xx am having the same problem.... my son has forgotten HIS code thing but i dont understand how to reset it... is there like a dummies guide on how to do it please xx i need step by step lol xx many thanks and fingers crossed someone can help xx