Forgotten Password

aislingk13

Jan 28, 2012
My little brother set a password on my tablet and then forgot it .... is there anyone out there that knows how i can get back back in to my much missed tablet :( there is no 'forgotten password' and i have tried resetting it so i have to a standstill :/ someone please help me .....

davect01

Jan 22, 2012
alright thanks.... how do i do a complete restore ??

Page 40 of the PDF manual says:

"If your tablet device is not performing as expected, and you cannot force-quit your tablet device by pressing and holding the power
button for about 10 seconds, insert a pin or other slim object into the reset button (hole). You will be able to force your tablet device
to shut down."

"Pressing the reset button (hole) will not revert settings to factory default.
If you press the reset button (hole) and turn off your tablet device, unsaved data will be lost."

So if I am reading this right you need to press the reset hole and turn off the tablet.

By the way, give your brother a swift kick for forgetting the password.:p

savneetj

Mar 1, 2012
Hi i just signed up on this so i can share the solution. I tried looking for solution everywhere but no help.

So all you have to do is power it down.

Press and hold + volume button and start the tablet.

It will give you 3 option . Select errase all data and factory reset.

Bang it will reset to factory defaults :)

hirschhs

Jul 14, 2012
Hi i just signed up on this so i can share the solution. I tried looking for solution everywhere but no help.

Bang it will reset to factory defaults :)

How can we thank you? My wife put in a password in her brand new Android tablet and then couldn't get it right! We searched everywhere and tried several things but your solution saved the day. Seriously.. thanks:)

katerina

Aug 1, 2012
Hi. I'm sorry but I just don't get your explanation. I had the same problem with my tablet. You said:

"Hi i just signed up on this so i can share the solution. I tried looking for solution everywhere but no help.

Bang it will reset to factory defaults :)"

What do you mean by "Press and hold"? What do I press and hold? And should I power down my tablet first?

mightymo826

Sep 7, 2012
Hi. I'm sorry but I just don't get your explanation. I had the same problem with my tablet. You said:

"Hi i just signed up on this so i can share the solution. I tried looking for solution everywhere but no help.

Bang it will reset to factory defaults :)"

What do you mean by "Press and hold"? What do I press and hold? And should I power down my tablet first?

turn the tablet on like usual but as you see it start to light up, let go of the power button and push the volume+ button
from there you use the volume buttons as up and down and the power as enter/select

PleaseHelp14

Feb 28, 2013
turn the tablet on like usual but as you see it start to light up, let go of the power button and push the volume+ button
from there you use the volume buttons as up and down and the power as enter/select
Can you please help me? I tried it, but it didn't work. Please is there something else I can do. Someone please help

RiyoRitsu

May 31, 2013
you can also connect to the internet and enter wrong password(5 times) then enter the google account used to that tablet