Formatted Tablet Lost Control of Touch Screen and WiFi

xdrone

Aug 22, 2013
Hi anyone and everyone

I did the noob thing, didnt backup the rom and did a device reset to factory, that did it for me and now lost touch screen capability and wifi as well.

Here is my dmesg and init.sun5i.rc for review:

<6>[ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset <5>[ 0.000000] Linux ver - Pastebin.com

http://pastebin.com/0GJxb07L

Touch Screen IC is GSL3680
Wifi is realtek 8188, i can do a better reading on the chip however i need a microscope or something.

I already did the insmod of gslx680.ko found online with difficulty and realized the kernel module being populated in as /system/vendor/modules/A13_GSLx680.ko

I really appreciate any feedback.

Regards
xdrone

Dastan

Jun 30, 2011
I did the same thing, well at least it wasn't me at all, the thing is that there is no support for my chinese tablet, it is called ATVIO SmartPad 2, the model is mid7108sc.

Wal-Mart sells them here in Mexico, but they don't give any support or warranty after 15 days, and I almost have 1 year with it.

The problem here is that when I realized that my tablet just booted on CWM Recovery Mode, I just tried to reboot it, but just rebooted to CWM Recovery Over and Over.

So i thought it was good time to Uprade it to ICS, since there is no support. The problem is that when I installed it, via Live Suit; Touch does not work and Hardware buttons are not
working right but the power button that works normally.

My tablet was running ICS 4.0.7, and if someone has a backup on ISO format of that, or can PLEASE help me, just tell me what do I need to to or what do You need to know, so I can Recover it.