Forum Subsections - Gtab Section

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Is there any chance to add a few subs here? We really should have subs specifically for the 1.1 and 1.2 based ROMs only. It is too mixed in to the technical area, and becomes confusing. Especially if you read this forum from the app or from Tapatalk.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Would splitting the technical area be sufficient? Should there also remain a common technical area or is everything either 1,1 or 1,2 form a technical standpoint?

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Would splitting the technical area be sufficient? Should there also remain a common technical area or is everything either 1,1 or 1,2 form a technical standpoint?

There should be a general tech section, but separate for the ROMs alone. Also a sticky for the general to id your branch when posting a concern.

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
Mike, you may have a better sense of how the ROM discussions/questions are distributed than me! I mainly focus on new issues and helping with putting out fires. Any advice on how to divvy things up? A few threads by their titles are pretty easy...others, not so much.

EDIT: OK, moved a few of the easy ones over. Starting to look nice. :)

-Matt

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Now to move the ROMs in there.

sharpe351, now you know what they mean when they say, "Be careful what you wish for.".:)

Thanks Matt, I didn't even know where to start.:confused:

Last edited:

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Mike, you may have a better sense of how the ROM discussions/questions are distributed than me! I mainly focus on new issues and helping with putting out fires. Any advice on how to divvy things up? A few threads by their titles are pretty easy...others, not so much.

EDIT: OK, moved a few of the easy ones over. Starting to look nice. :)

-Matt

I know your job can't be easy... basically anything that represents a ROM should be in the section for ROMs. Just about everything else should stay put.