Free Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II Test Drive by AinolStore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
AuroraII.jpg

AinolStore is excited to be a supporting vendor on AndroidTablets.net and would like to hold a Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II test drive for free. With 7 inch IPS screen/dual core/Android 4.0 OS/1G RAM/16GB internal storage, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is an upgrade version of the popular Ainol Novo 7 Aurora. The dual core CPU is much more powerful than single core and IPS screen has better display effect than capacitive screen.

Follow the guide to join the contest

1. Reply this thread with a sentence includes keyword "Aurora II".
2. Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AinolStore
3. Spread the word on your social networks.

It is that easy. The contest will close on July 20, 20012 at 12:00pm Central. One lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced later on that day. Enjoy and good luck!

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
"For net's swift Androids get the cloud full fast, and yonder shines Aurora II; at whose approach apps, downloading here and there, tap home to launch yours." - Android Shakespeare, A Midsummer Tablet's Dream, Act III Scene 2

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
Wait, this is a "test drive" and not a promotional give-away like they did before? Never mind then, I'm not interested in just test driving a tablet. Enjoy the bastardized Shakespeare quote I dropped though (since I can't edit or delete it).

PinguimFU

May 30, 2012
Oh the shiny powerfull Internet,not locked to only a place anymore,Aurora II is the best gateway to the world you can ask for,having it all wherever you are

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
Hi there, I'd like to enter please. The Aurora II sounds like a really nice piece of kit and a big step up from the tablet I've got atm. Look forward to hearing more about it. :)

conchchowder

Mar 19, 2011
Thanks for the opportunity to win an Aurora II. Rarely do sites regularly offer contests such as these to members. Very nice.

gocoon

Jul 18, 2012
i buy one aurora 2 today and touchscreen have some bugs can anybody help me or send me a tuto thx !

Status
Not open for further replies.