FREE Coupon Contest

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
$onda-sale-forum-banner7.jpg

You may still remember previous Ainol Novo 7 Aurora giveaway
sponsored by Androidinabox, we want more people benifit from our contest this time. Following are the rules:

1. Rule is simple, reply with sentence example "Talking about Onda tablet, I think of_____" and fill the blanks.
Example: Talking about Onda tablet, I think of Android.
2. Everyone participates receive $5 coupon. The last reply of each page receives $7.
3. The coupon is ONLY eligible for Onda tablet.
4. Coupons are valid for from now to June 30th.
5. After you reply the thread, e-mail [email protected] for coupon code and please note your forum username in the e-mail.

Please be aware that only one reply per person, those who leave more than one will be disqualified. Contest lasts from May 15th to June 30th.

Also, like us on facebook and twitter to follow our latest contests and coupons.

Last edited:

delink

May 17, 2012
Is it for real? So easy to get the coupon.

Talking about Onda tablet, I think of Honda...maybe honda also has some android tablet production line...:)

john1503

May 18, 2012
Talking about Onda tablet, I think about the many opportunities to express themselves and the freedom that gives me this tablet!

ManUtdFans

May 19, 2012
Talking about Onda tablet, I think of going into a brand new operating system to me other than Windows

Lexridge

May 10, 2012
Talking about Onda tablet, I think I want bluetooth dongle drivers, and I will buy one! :)

Love Linux! Love Android!

ranjithkuzi

Jun 8, 2012
View attachment 6512

You may still remember previous Ainol Novo 7 Aurora giveaway
sponsored by Androidinabox, we want more people benifit from our contest this time. Following are the rules:

1. Rule is simple, reply with sentence example "Talking about Onda tablet, I think of_____" and fill the blanks.
Example: Talking about Onda tablet, I think of Android.
2. Everyone participates receive $5 coupon. The last reply of each page receives $7.
3. The coupon is ONLY eligible for Onda tablet.
4. Coupons are valid for from now to June 30th.
5. After you reply the thread, e-mail [email protected] for coupon code and please note your forum username in the e-mail.

Please be aware that only one reply per person, those who leave more than one will be disqualified. Contest lasts from May 15th to June 30th.

Also, like us on facebook and twitter to follow our latest contests and coupons.

Talking about Onda tablet, I think of "Diamond in empty hands"