Free Movies

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Not sure how legal this is but as it appears on the Google Play store!! (as do several similar apps), but I have recently been using Video mix (pro) it’s a great app and have a massive library of films and TV series both recent and old stuff, the streaming quality is really good, there is a standard version but it does not have the same number of feeds as the pro and for under £2.00 it is excellent value. I thought I would share my experience and hope it will be of use to some of you out there

Last edited:

Robertwav1

Dec 3, 2012
Not sure how legal this is but as itappears on the Google Play store!! (as but several similar apps), but I have recently been using Video mix (pro) it’s a great app and have a massive library of films and TV series both recent and old stuff, the streaming quality is really good, there is a standard version but it does not have the same number of feeds as the pro and for under £2.00 it is excellent value. I thought I would share my experience and hope it will be of use to some of you out there

Hello,
Are you sure it's called "Video Mix Pro"? I looked and can't find anythingm only video tools.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
this link takes you to a source (untried) for the app.

That's probably why Frederuco didn't find it. We don't generally recommend downloading from "(untried)" sources. Too much chance of picking up malware if you do.

macthecat

May 16, 2012
I have just found an app called Mbox beta it has a mix of old and new movies and TV programmes/series, its free and is available from the Play Store.