freezing

freakaphex

Apr 28, 2011
Sorry everyone if this was posted already but I had some questions on maybe why this thing freezes up once in awhile? Some times when like I go to take it off the charger in the morning it freezes up and I have have to hard reboot. Also I have noticed that it has shut down on its own? My great was messing around with it and it just restarted while playing solitaire. So if any has any idea why this is happining some help or ideas would be greatly appriceated thanks!

pentool

May 1, 2011
I've noticed that on rare cases the tablet is doing something weird. I've noticed that the Market and Google Maps crash quite frequently depending on what you are doing. For example, scrolling fast in the Market can make it crash. Same with Google maps, zooming in/out and moving the maps fast for awhile can crash it.

The other day I was playing with "Let's Create: Pottery" which at one point completely froze the tablet.

Some of this might be still Honeycomb issues and/or app related and not hardware. I'm sure by time things will become more and more stable (provided there will be updates).

rkka93

May 5, 2011
Sorry everyone if this was posted already but I had some questions on maybe why this thing freezes up once in awhile? Some times when like I go to take it off the charger in the morning it freezes up and I have have to hard reboot. Also I have noticed that it has shut down on its own? My great was messing around with it and it just restarted while playing solitaire. So if any has any idea why this is happining some help or ideas would be greatly appriceated thanks!

I've seen the freezing up after taking it off the charger once or twice. But I've seen the shut down on it's own a little more. I have no idea why though. Hopefully someone else does.

freakaphex

Apr 28, 2011
Well what pentool is saying sounds like a reasonable explanation. Its alsot like the new hardware and is we got it like a beta

showson1

Jan 17, 2011
Mine has frozen in the browser a few times (haven't seen it in other apps) to the point where I need to power it down.

I downloaded Dolphin HD and since I've been using that it hasn't frozen.

I have seen the crashes, like other people, mostly with maps.. it crashes on me all the time.

MNRyan

Feb 7, 2011
I've had the same frezing issue when taking the tab off the charging in the morning after charging. My fix for now has to turn turn it off before I put it on the charger.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk