From a new guy...one who needs to learn quite a bit!!

bhpesq

May 26, 2011
Hello,

I just purchased a MID 80003 Google Android 2.2 Touchscreen Tablet PC (long name!!), and am trying to get acquainted with it. I've never used this OS before.

The machine came with a tiny little handbook, which has almost no information in it. I guess that's my starting point: Can anyone tell me where I can find a source of information to learn how to use this device? I have all sorts of dreams about what I can do with this, but I need to get started!!

Many thanks,
Bruce..... Deerfield Beach, FL

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Hello,

I just purchased a MID 80003 Google Android 2.2 Touchscreen Tablet PC (long name!!), and am trying to get acquainted with it. I've never used this OS before.

The machine came with a tiny little handbook, which has almost no information in it. I guess that's my starting point: Can anyone tell me where I can find a source of information to learn how to use this device? I have all sorts of dreams about what I can do with this, but I need to get started!!

Many thanks,
Bruce..... Deerfield Beach, FL

Start with the android market. Download apps. Add widgets(press on empty space on home screen for about three seconds). Think of some of the thing s You do on your cpu and see if there is an app for it like pandora or netflix skype im programs etc. Think of it as a laptop but not quite the same power in your case anyway but efficient.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

bhpesq

May 26, 2011
Thanks for some directions to follow!! I'm going to go ahead and try what you've suggested, and hope for the best.....baby steps.

I appreciate your reply, and will let you know how I do!!
-- B.P.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Welcome aboard Bruce! Glad to have you with us. ;) Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.