From iPad2 to Android

jwxfd

Sep 26, 2011
Hi all, Im coming from the dark side (former ipad 2 owner) because Ive seen the light...

Had the pad for ~6 months and just realized I didnt like the restrictiveness and form factor of the pad, so I got myself an LG G-Slate...

So far Im in love with it...yes there are attributes about the slate that arent as good as the pad, but way more that work for me.....and thats why I switched..

Which brings one of my main questions for joining this forum (aside from learning about android tablets/honeycomb):

Is there a way to play my itunes music (not video) on my android tablet? Now Ive got a vast library of downloaded music that I already have on my slate, but there were a few itunes purchases that were made and Id like for my slate to play them if possible. Ive also read that my slate will play aac and aac+ files...but I havent tried that yet...so, I might be asking a question I dont need an answer to...:laugh

So theres my introduction....looking forward to chatting and getting to know my much more versatile tablet

:cheers

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the light.:) Glad you decided to join us. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Audio section of the forum. Someone there should be able to help you out.

jwxfd

Sep 26, 2011
Thank you much:cool:

Although I think I found my answer by using doubletwist...

Im gonna try it when I get home today...

Adelamarc

May 16, 2011
You can use itunes to convert your music to mp3 files using an advanced option in the menus. Its hidden cause that's how Apple is. It's been a while since I did it, search online for easy directions to make the conversion.

Welcome to Android

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

johny1fin

Oct 5, 2011
I use isyncr to wirelessly drag all the itunes stuff from my vaio to my sony tablet, not just music but all files. Works well.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

bhamitgeek

Dec 6, 2011
There is an app I use to sync my Droid Razr with called iTunes Agent.... it works great at syncing my phone with my iTunes