full strength signal and still cant access the internet

thebhoy81

Nov 18, 2011
hi there , i was wondering if anyone out there can help me connect to the internet? i have a disgo tablet 6000 and connected it to my router , via wi-fi but i still cant access the internet. I have full a strength signal on my screen , but when i click on the internet browser it just says web page not available i can`t even access you tube please can someone help me as i am trying to set it up for my 8year old christmas for him, thanks in advance

when i click on the dlink connectivity is says the following
status connected
security WPA/WPA2 PSK
signal strength excellent
link speed 54 mbps
ip address ...................

letarae

Nov 19, 2011
I have the same problem....have been searching the web all morning looking for an answer and have come up with nothing :/

thebhoy81

Nov 18, 2011
i taken it to my mates house an it worked with his net gear router, so i don`t know if its my internet provider, maybe i have to open up another port ??????????????????? but if i find out anything then i will let you know. thanks

thebhoy81

Nov 18, 2011
thanks for your information, i dont even know what model my router is as it belongs to my network provider :confused::confused::confused::confused:, but i will contacted them and let you peeps know the outcome...