Full version of ebay on tablet?

Number21

Oct 23, 2012
I have an Acer A200 with Android 4.0, and I'm using Chrome. If I go to ebay.com I am automatically directed to the mobile version, which I don't like. I also have the ebay app, which I don't like. Can I get the regular full version of ebay on my tablet?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I would suggest you try using Dolphin Browser but if you are attached to Chrome there is a setting called user string, set to desktop.

molinyc

Sep 9, 2012
some web content viewed under "full site" does not respond as it would using a full OS system.
As an aside, does the fact that Chrome won't support Flash affect your browsing experience?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
some web content viewed under "full site" does not respond as it would using a full OS system.
As an aside, does the fact that Chrome won't support Flash affect your browsing experience?

If the site you're viewing is using Flash, it certainly will.

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
Welcome to the forum

I would suggest you try using Dolphin Browser but if you are attached to Chrome there is a setting called user string, set to desktop.

I second this one....Dolphin works on ebay and Amazon for me in full desktop mode and renders quit readable....