G-Sensor

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I actually installed some android info programs ( i actually dont have my tablet at the moment to figure the name of the soft), and it says that there is a rotation sensor into it... however the miniexpress model that i have dosen't come with rotation feature, does anyone know's how to mange this?? or some program that would make this feature to work?? (The nokia n95 8gb that also have didn't come with accelerometer too, but i found a symbian soft that turn it on in the device) something like that has to be out there....

jpmi23

May 3, 2011
That would be spectacular. I'll being watching this thread! Thanks for bringing it up.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Well, someone over here has to know something regarding this manner;

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Try to look on google. I'll post a program link here if I find it.

Edit: auto-rotate toggle turns rotation on and off. If it doesn't work, then you might not have a g-sensor.

Last edited:

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Ok this is getting just out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERY search result leads to a web page that lists free apks, BUT....... every D/l link leads you to the F^&#&$%#$%@#%@#@ing Android (I don't want your money)Market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if FORD didn't PAY SHELL to let it's car owners put shell gas in ther cars?!?!?!?!?!
It's no small wonder the whole world hates America! We can manage to even screw up a good thing.

(off-topic area please)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!