Games For Coby Kyros 7022 4g??

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
I have not rooted my tablet yet because it's too confusing and I don't want to mess anything up. I have got flash 10.3 working, Netflix, Amazon app store, google maps and yahoo messanger installed.

I managed to get the RPG Zenonia for $1. I have a bunch of free games (Most are demos), But I'm wondering what full title/ 3D games run on this Tablet? Has anyone got anything like Order & Chaos working?? I got it installed for free, but it said my device cant run the game. Is it too demanding? Or do I have to Root it to run games like GTA 3/Sims 3?

bigblue206

Dec 2, 2010
I wouldn't bet on a game like Order and Choas or Shadowrun working on the Coby tablet. I would bet that it would need a dual core processor to produce those kind of graphics.

scottie73

Dec 31, 2011
ive got nfs shift.asphalt5,fpse(psx emulator)3d bowling and mikeV skateboarding working fine on mine

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
Darn it I cant even run Scrabble on the kyros 7022. Crappy. My wife wanted to play with me so bad.. We are living apart currently so, it would have been fun. Oh well.

I really want to play weedfarmer. That isnt compatible either.

scottie73

Dec 31, 2011
Darn it I cant even run Scrabble on the kyros 7022. Crappy. My wife wanted to play with me so bad.. We are living apart currently so, it would have been fun. Oh well.

I really want to play weedfarmer. That isnt compatible either.
have you tried finding the apk's for download and manually installing them?