GBA Emulator Problems - Kyros 7022

afonsolage

Oct 27, 2011
Hi there!

Today I was trying to install a GBA Emulator on Kyros 7022 to play FFTA :D

But every Emulator that i've installed (Tiger Emulator, GameBoid and GameBoy Lite) has the same problem:

When I click on "A" or "B" button it don't act like it, it seems a touch screen problem....When I click on "B" button emulator got a "A" or "B" click, it's random.

Anyone got this problem and solved it?

You got a better GBA emulator?

Thx for your help...

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Hi there!

Today I was trying to install a GBA Emulator on Kyros 7022 to play FFTA :D

But every Emulator that i've installed (Tiger Emulator, GameBoid and GameBoy Lite) has the same problem:

When I click on "A" or "B" button it don't act like it, it seems a touch screen problem....When I click on "B" button emulator got a "A" or "B" click, it's random.

Anyone got this problem and solved it?

You got a better GBA emulator?

Thx for your help...

I was never able to fix this with any emulator except for ones that let you load different keypad layouts.

The one rom that worked and did not press both keys at the same time was this SNES one but he also makes other emulators that use the same keypad so I assume they would work

Ex Plus Alpha

edit: looks like he has every emulator except for GBA :(

Last edited:

afonsolage

Oct 27, 2011
Well that is ecxatally the problem!

Semms like it press the "A" and "B" button at same time!

So, there is no solution for this problem? :'(

I want to play FFTA on the go!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Well that is ecxatally the problem!

Semms like it press the "A" and "B" button at same time!

So, there is no solution for this problem? :'(

I want to play FFTA on the go!

yes any emulator from the one i linked works. Plus there was another developer of emulators who had a custom button overlay you could load which had a gba one. That would also work too as I tried that with mario kart advanced. the button placement is vertical rather than horizontal