Gentouch not turning on

Dec 11, 2011
I just charged the Gentouch overnite and now when i press the power button nothing happens. The indicator light is dim red with the charger out and bright red plugged in. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks

Dec 11, 2011
i bought it used a few weeks ago, it was working fine then this. I'm waiting for the battery to completely die maybe it will reset then, its been a week and the light is still on, tho its getting dimmer everyday.

youkiddin

Oct 19, 2010
i have no red light on when on battery power and red with power plugged in, prehaps your screen crapped out

youkiddin

Oct 19, 2010
don't know how you could check it without taking it apart,probably don't want to go there. don't know why you have a red light showing when it's off, mine does'nt light unless the device is on no red light when off or when in hibernate. something must be going on with your power on the board, is this a first gen or second generation augen {mine is 1st}

HitmanJ13

Oct 20, 2012
I am really new to this. I am having the same problem and I can not get my gentouch78 to load the home scree. I am stuck with the all black screen with the little green glowing thing in the upper left hand corner. What can I do to get this running and where can I find the proper programs to install updates for my tablet to work with ease?