Getting Sylvania 7" Mini Tablet online options

mrrudog

Jun 12, 2011
Is it possible to go from my mini usb (host) port of my Sylvania 7" Mini Tablet (model # SYNET7LP) to my mini usb port on my Samsung Messager cell phone to access internet since I have internet on my phone? I'm not always in a wi-fi environment and was wonwering if there were other ways, such as some type of bluetooth equip. or the usb idea. Thanks for your time. :confused:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Is it possible to go from my mini usb (host) port of my Sylvania 7" Mini Tablet (model # SYNET7LP) to my mini usb port on my Samsung Messager cell phone to access internet since I have internet on my phone? I'm not always in a wi-fi environment and was wonwering if there were other ways, such as some type of bluetooth equip. or the usb idea. Thanks for your time. :confused:

Can you create an Ad-hoc connection on you Samsung Messager? If so, with a patched file it is possible to connect the Sylvania 7" Mini Tablet (model # SYNET7LP) to an Ad-hoc network and then utilize the Internet connect from the host device such as the phone. Here are the links -

Android Ad-hoc support hack/wpa_supplicant - Source szym.net » Ad-hoc Wifi in Android

Thread - Android Ad-hoc support hack/wpa_supplicant - xda-developers

Replacing /system/bin/wpa_supplicant with patched version linked in thread above, "ad-hoc networks appear as regular APs with a (*) prefix."