[GIVEAWAY] ] Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
giveawaytablet.gif

We are pleased to announce that China Android tablets store Androidinabox.com would like to give away a free Ainol Novo 7 Aurora for celebrating being a sponsor of androidtablets.net. Here is the detailed specifications of Ainol Novo 7 Aurora. As an Android only retailer, Androidinabox.com is aiming to provide carefully selected affordable China branded Android tablets and Android cell phones for global customers.

Rules for this contest are simple: leave a comment on this thread AND be a fan of Androidinabox facebook page. Only one comment per person please. Leaving more than one comment will lead to disqualification.

We'd also like to mention that Androidinabox.com is having a huge promotion on all Ainol Android tablets this week only, so get in on the fun over there. Also, as a gift, everyone who sees this thread will get $5 OFF coupon code. (Only eligible for tablets. Coupon Code: androidtabletsnet)

This contest will end on April 3, 2012 at 12:00pm Central. Good luck to everyone!!

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
I'm gonna take it one step further than Mayster1004 and say I'll give my NookColor to a student (who wins first place in our yearly egg drop contest) if I get this tablet.

ja2038

Dec 15, 2010
Sorry to be dumb, but I can leave a comment here about how much I'd love that tablet, but how do I like you on facebook, since I log into facebook with a completely different username? How do you tie the two together?

Thanks,

By the way, g r e a t tablet!

Status
Not open for further replies.