[GIVEAWAY] Caseen Vibe L Stylus Pen

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
caseen_giveaway.JPG

Ladies and Gentlemen the fine folks over at Caseen have donated five (5) Caseen Vibe L Stylus Pens for a Giveaway on Android Tablets.net!! What's especially great about these stylus's, besides their tremendous build quality, is that they have made them longer. For those of you who may have not liked the shorter design of the original Vibe Stylus, they listened and have added a little over a half an inch to the Stylus. The superb craftsmanship and balance remains in place with this new design, so you are not losing out on anything that made the original such a huge success. We can tell you from personal experience that the Vibe L will not disappoint.

So what do you have to do for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) Vibe L's? Simply post in the comments below what color you want (Black, White, Green or Pink) and why you'd like to win the Caseen Vibe L Stylus. Thats it, there is nothing more to do!

Only one one (1) entry per member and all entries must be in by Friday, September 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM Central. Winners will be chosen at RANDOM and announced later that same day. Good luck everyone!!!

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I would love to get a Black one to go with my Vizio Tab! It would great with all the apps I use.

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
I would dig having the green one because I wouldn't have to worry about anyone stealing it. I'd love to have any of them because the stylus I bought when I got my A700 sucks eggs!

Fairhope

Aug 8, 2012
I would really love any color Vibe Stylus, but if I had to choose a color I would probably go with Green. Thanks! Please draw my name!
Gayle Buck

talyjo68

Sep 10, 2012
I would love a pink stylus so I can brag to my sister (who has an I-Pad) since the Samsung Tablet is much better. :eek:

lt4mula

Jul 5, 2012
Black or white!... Or even green if I can get it. :) I use a stylus many times a day... I take notes in class using free note, and I do lots of photoshop. A good stylus makes it much more easy to select areas on photoshop. Using it for taking notes is a must for any math classes... I went all the way through Linear and differentail equations taking notes on my Xoom since launch day.

NiCE2010

Mar 14, 2011
Would like to win one of the green one so that I can use it on my N7 to sign documents. :)
Green also the color of android.

bootsie

Aug 3, 2012
Hello, what a great thing to do. I would like a white one if possible. I have bought 2 styluses and both have turned out not to be long lasting, but I know the Vibe stylus is a really good make and would last longer than the ones I have bought.

TheSoundUnion

Sep 9, 2012
I would love to have the green or black one. The stylus look awsome and it would be a big help with the resistant screen of the Synet7lp-ds tablet.

sbri7

Mar 28, 2012
caseen_giveaway.JPG

Ladies and Gentlemen the fine folks over at Caseen have donated five (5) Caseen Vibe L Stylus Pens for a Giveaway on Android Tablets.net!! What's especially great about these stylus's, besides their tremendous build quality, is that they have made them longer. For those of you who may have not liked the shorter design of the original Vibe Stylus, they listened and have added a little over a half an inch to the Stylus. The superb craftsmanship and balance remains in place with this new design, so you are not losing out on anything that made the original such a huge success. We can tell you from personal experience that the Vibe L will not disappoint.

So what do you have to do for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) Vibe L's? Simply post in the comments below what color you want (Black, White, Green or Pink) and why you'd like to win the Caseen Vibe L Stylus. Thats it, there is nothing more to do!

Only one one (1) entry per member and all entries must be in by Friday, September 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM Central. Winners will be chosen at RANDOM and announced later that same day. Good luck everyone!!!

Hi,

Thanks for this contest. I want the white one...