Good looking case for 1 cent! (plus S&H)

drozas

May 1, 2011
Thanks for the tip. Just ordered it. When I get it I'll update with a review.

Sent from my A500

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
I have the CaseCrown and have for several months. It's a very good case, not leather but that's ok with me. I believe I gave $25 + Shipping.

losttourist

Dec 4, 2011
that looks almost if not exactly like the case i ordered thru ebay. should be here any day now. I paid $13.50 shipped though it includes a stylus and screen protector. Still at .01 cents it's very tempting to order another! Great find!

jseah

Nov 21, 2011
I just ordered the same case (but in blue) for my Asus Transformer. It was actually cheaper in the end, as it was $4.28, and I got free shipping from Amazon Prime (fulfilled by Amazon).

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
Update--just received the case. I can't believe they were selling this for 1 cent! The thing exudes quality--very sturdy, fits perfectly, doesn't stink of artificial leather at all. It's a little thicker than the rubber Acer case that came with my A500 when I bought it from Costco. The viewing angle when used a stand is steeper than the Acer case, which is only a problem if you want to set it directly in front of you on a desk. Overall, an incredible value.

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
i got this case....only paid $5, which was for shipping.....solid material...good construction....holes and ports in the right place....

but.....as a stand, it works rather poorly. in the vertical, movie watching position, it tends to want to tip forward.....and the the typing on keyboard position (horizontal), the spine flexes and thus doesnt hold the tablet in a fixed or desirable position. i have two similar case, one for the ipad and one for the transformer prime (which my acer a500 is in now) and they do much better (but not in in terms of fitting the ports and such for the prime case).

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
Too bad you're having that problem. I find that with my CaseCrown case, it's pretty stable when it stands up. Are you making sure the edge of the cover that folds back is wedged in as far back as it can go under that flap that secures it?

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
Too bad you're having that problem. I find that with my CaseCrown case, it's pretty stable when it stands up. Are you making sure the edge of the cover that folds back is wedged in as far back as it can go under that flap that secures it?

Of course, dude. I have three cases here that have similar designs (one for the iPad 2 and the other for the Transformer Prime). On this case, the cover edge won't stay in place. Also, there is a large crease in the bottom that causes it to flex (this is the part that wraps around the Acer when you close the case). These two features just mess up the entire case. The good news is that it only cost $5 and it is good for keeping the acer from getting scratched up. But the other two cases are functionally superior. And believe it or not, the case for the Transformer Prime works better in terms of providing either a vertical or horizontal stand than does this case (but none of the ports line up, so that is not much of an option).