Google Calendar Sync Issue

arztnh

Dec 27, 2010
I switched regularly during the day between Google Calendar on the Web (laptop), Calendar on my Droid X, and now my Galaxy Tab. Never have a problem with appointments added, modified or deleted on my Droid X showing up on the web and vice versa. But I notice now that new appointments added with my Tab do not reliably sync with Google Calendar and do not show up consistently on the other devices. Anyone experiencing this problem?

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
i had this problem too and figured out what it was. Make sure that the appointment is being added to your googled calendar and not the phones calendar(assuming the issue is your adding an appointment to your tablet and its not showing up online) Im not sure how i put it on the device instead of the google calendar but i make sure i have the correct calendar chosen now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk

Doody

Dec 6, 2010
I've had all sorts of similar weird sync issues. I've never figured out exactly what the problems have been - but they've (thankfully) always fixed themselves eventually (sometimes it takes a day or two though, which sucks).

As with all free things like GCal - we get what we pay for sometimes.

Doody

baby3d4d.com

Jan 16, 2011
1 Go the google apps for business
2 Sign in
3 Go to calendar
4 Add bookmark
5 Once you have added the bookmark go to bookmark
6 Add a shortcut to home
7 Go to home page
8 Click calendar icon on home page
9 This might take you to the apps page if so select the google calendar icon
10 Once you are on your calendar page do steps 4-8 it should take you right to the calendar.
11 Add a test appointment to make sure it syncs
12 check you calendar on a computer to make sure the test appointment is shown

This is working for me.. Good luck

Last edited: