Google playstore for Ramos W19, yes it works!!

Jul 5, 2012
Hi, after searching 10 days on the internet, finally I have the right file, for installing google playstore on the W19.

Below, my answer to an other person who have the same problem.

Yes it possible,:D you have to download it from the china site (google_ics_patch0316.zip 44 mb), and unpack it whit winrar on your pc put the unpacked files on the microsd card, put this in de w19, and switch it on with the volume + buttom and the on/off buttom for 5 seconds(be sure that is was complete off!), he wil update your ramos w19 with google play, I have done it this evening, and it works perfect!!. this is de link: W17pro (and also for the W19 etc.) Kind regards Iwan.

MarkEdel

Apr 23, 2011
I have Ramos W16.Try to download firmware fro your site but could't unpack it.Any advise

Sent from my W16 v3.0 using Android Tablet Forum

Jul 5, 2012
did you download the file on a PC? you can unpack it with winrar.

google_ics_patch0316.zip this file you have to unpack first on your pc, and after that put the unpacked files (folders) on a microsd card.

after unpack you get a folder: META-INF en System and the file factory_update_param.aml

this is the english translation from the chinese site:
Google software to install the upgrade package patches containing Google Play, Google Map, Google Earth, Google Mail and other package Google Suite patches; Blue Devils W13, W16, W19, W17, W17pro, W13pro, W22pro etc. AML8726-M3 and AML8726-MX chip models apply;

upgrade: 1 the google_patch_ics0316.zip and factory_update_param.aml file copied to the TF card;
2, the machine shut down;
3, in accordance with the corresponding models firmware upgrade key combination to upgrade (some models pressing the M key plus power button to start the upgrade, some models pressing the + or - minus key and power key upgrade, please refer to the specific model of the upgrade instructions)

4, the upgrade is successful, the machine automatically restart.
(Before the upgrade make sure the machine has enough power)

I hope this help you furher, for my w19 it works perfect.
regards, iwan.

MarkEdel

Apr 23, 2011
I istall update 20120502 but can't get google play.Any advice?

Sent from my W16 using Android Tablet Forum