Got 5 tablets for $25 NEED ASSISTANCE

scypheroth

Dec 7, 2012
hello all, went to a computer shop adn seen they had a box of tablets sitting in the corner with broken sign on them. Told them i would give the 25 for the box and they took it! When i got home turns out there are 5 tablets in the box. ALL iRobot brand. below are the 5 listed with there issues, any help on there problems would be very appreciated!

tablet 1- No start, the red charging LED blinks VERY fast when plugged in. That is it.

tablet 2- Android: 2.3.3 kernal: 2.6.35.7-infoTM works good no problems short battery life though :(

tablet 3- Android: 2.2 kernal: 2.6.32.9-default needs a format to default settings but has password. Any way to get around this? Re install operating system? If so how?

tablet 4- Android: 2.2 kernal: 2.6.32.9-default needs a format to default settings but has password. Any way to get around this? Re install operating system? If so how?

tablet 5- Android: 2.3.3 kernal: 2.6.35.7-infoTM freezes at start up at the ANDROID word logo.

any help on all these would be great!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Most tablets have a combination of keys that factory resets the device. For example it could be holding power and vol- while booting up. try a search for "factory reset" and the tablet name to see if you can find specifics.

scypheroth

Dec 7, 2012
serched my arse off for a hard reset on these tablets and came up with nothing. APPARENTLY they are m799ca models...and according to a russian site that i had to translate they dont have a hard reset...any other options? Open to anything to try an get them all reset.