got my advent vega today & just my luck its faulty

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
hey i got my advent vega today which i ordered from currys and its completely faulty!! well at least i hope it is because surely no one would have one with all these problems!
1st it wouldnt connect to internet - got that working :) but very poor signal :(
2nd everytime i pressed the home button it typed the letter q instead and when i pressed the delete button typed the letter l :confused: turned off then back on and doesnt do this any longer but instead its stuck in portrait mode will not go in landscape mode so turned it off and now it wont turn bk on again :mad:

Stransky

May 21, 2011
hey i got my advent vega today which i ordered from currys and its completely faulty!! well at least i hope it is because surely no one would have one with all these problems!
1st it wouldnt connect to internet - got that working :) but very poor signal :(
2nd everytime i pressed the home button it typed the letter q instead and when i pressed the delete button typed the letter l :confused: turned off then back on and doesnt do this any longer but instead its stuck in portrait mode will not go in landscape mode so turned it off and now it wont turn bk on again :mad:

Hi
I have same tablet, make sure that the center switch is not locked in the portrait mode, also I found that you have to hold the power button down for quite a long time to get the
tablet to power up. Hope this helps.

Stransky
(Douglas)

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
Hey got a new one now and everythin works, no problems at all. i took other one back to shop and the tech guy there tested it and said it was faulty, so im glad i took it back.

Sent from my Vega using Android Tablet Forum