Got the HiSense Sero 7 Pro

Azezel

Jun 3, 2013
So I got the tablet but I have one question I just took it out of the box and I hope some people on here have it as well. I haven't seen a touch screen on it already it feels like it doesn't have one. Do I need to put one on? I just want to make sure before I put one on. So does the HiSense Sero 7 Pro have one or not?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It MUST have a touch screen. Make certain you get a good 8 hours charge then make certain there isn't a protective cover on it and try turning it on.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Hisense Sero 7 Pro tablet has a 7-inch with resolution of 1280 x 800pixel IPS Full HD display. Tablet is powered by a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3, which clocked at 1.3 GHz with 1GB of RAM. Hisense Sero 7 Pro has an 8GB of internal storage, with expanded via microSD card slot like Google Nexus 7.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hisense doesn't make many Android tablets, but the company earned some kudos for its $99 Sero 7 Lite and $149 Sero 7 Pro. Neither tablet is perfect, but each provides a good experience for the price compared to the bargain basement Android tablets of yesteryear. The tablets haven't been on the market for long, but Hisense is already cutting their prices down even further. The company announced today that the Sero 7 Lite will now retail for $79 and the Sero 7 Pro will go for $129.
The Lite is objectively not a great tablet—it's fine for the price, but its low-resolution, low-quality screen and bottom-of-the-barrel flash memory make using it a frustrating experience. The Pro, on the other hand, is essentially a carbon copy of the 2012 Nexus 7. While that tablet has aged rapidly, it's still not bad for gaming, reading, and Web browsing.