Graphics skins for the Gtab.. for $10.95 each

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
found this today in my parousing for accesories for the tab.... decent selection 200+ designs.... Stupid cheap... about time i've been looking for a while for more than just the carbon fiber ones.

ViewSonic G Tablet Skin Works With Case or Cover | eBay

link to the selection list:

Untitled-1

Edit: I ordered one of these and in discussion if they had any alternative's that had more of an astronomy type back ground the person i was in email contact with indicated they could make these as customs with a pic that you provided. If that interests any one contact them and see what they might could do for you.

Last edited:

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Got my skin last night and installed it... the graphics look great the fit was a tad off.. the front panel/bezel didn't quite go all the way out to the outside which left a tad of a black ring around the face... quite noticable actually... the back was alot better.. it doesn't go all the way out but you really don't want i to. I've had a couple phone skins that id and they would snag on your pand or other things and start picking and lifting then dift and debris would get under them and after a time what a mess... I issued a concern to the manufacture hopefully they can get the front bezel issue resolved..

. $front tab pic.jpgView attachment 2928View attachment 2929View attachment 2930

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Got this in reply to my concern about the gap around the bezel.... and they replied very quickly concerning the matter... seems like they wanna make things right... a + in my book

"Hi
Thank you for contacting me you are absolutely right somehow our cutline's were altered. It looks like the original ones we did were cut right but now they are off especially the side with the sensor hole is off about 1/8 inch. We will get it fixed ASAP and be sending everybody out replacements for the fronts. Normally we do leave a small gap about 1/16 inch around the entire screen it makes them a little simpler to install so there will still be a small ring around the screen. We had a lot of customers' that had problems installing when they were a tight fit as they would start off with a little gap on one side and then to much left on the opposite side and then they would stretch out the decal removing it to reinstall.
Thank you
[email protected]"

Last edited:

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Wow lots of options. I got a carbon fiber cover for the back of mine. I like it alot.

NunjaBusiness

Jun 26, 2011
These are very cool but I am guessing the skins do not wrap fully (sides too?). Not a problem, just curious - there are no side views there.
I have one of the dark woodgrain ones from skinomi that looks great, but I am bored with it now.

Also it seems the images are all geared towards use in portrait mode rather than landscape.
I saw several that were interesting but the image was vertically oriented and wouldn't look right on its side in my stands.
I assume the front one will work over the top of my clear protector?

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
These are very cool but I am guessing the skins do not wrap fully (sides too?). Not a problem, just curious - there are no side views there.
I have one of the dark woodgrain ones from skinomi that looks great, but I am bored with it now.

Also it seems the images are all geared towards use in portrait mode rather than landscape.
I saw several that were interesting but the image was vertically oriented and wouldn't look right on its side in my stands.
I assume the front one will work over the top of my clear protector?

No.. they don't wrap the sides.. sorry... and if you want the graphic in landscape orientation instead ask.. the fellow i was emailing with pretty much gave me the impression they could do what ever you wanted... even real custom's of pics YOU provide... just shoot one of the sales reps an email and ask, the email addresses are on the ebay page.

Last edited:

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Ridic Graphics came good and sent me another comeplete skin for my tablet due to the top bezel skin not having a uniform gap around the face... it looks great now... I highly recomend... :D