Greetings from South Africa

dewets

Apr 24, 2012
Hi!

Greetings from Cape Town, South Africa. THE place with the most beautiful mountains and lotsa sunshine!!

No tablet as yet, but I'm glad I stumbled unto this site.

I'm in the market for a tablet, and this here place is packed full of info to assist me in making the right choices.

The spec's I'm considering:
-10" screen size
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- dual core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB storage
- Android 4
- Capacitive touch screen
- WiFi /Ethernet
- usual USB
Nice to haves:
- GPS, etc

I'm going to be in the UK in a months time, and will be looking at buying/delivered while I'm there. Local import duties are sky high...

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi dewets, welcome to Android Tablets. glad you decided to become a member of the forum. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi there, you might want o give redtabletpc.com a look. They're honest, helpful & are a supporting vendor on this forum meaning you can get help if needed from them with updates, problems etc. Right now there's an offer of 30usd worth of accessories free with new order. Worth a look at least. They tend to select the better chinese tablets to sell rather than any old junk. Figure out what you want from your device-memory,cpu,screen type etc then check out prices. They offer choice of shipping to suit cost or speed of delivery. Youhave nothing to lose.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet