Greetings people, new bhoy in town

CRAZIBHOY

Apr 2, 2012
Hi all, im new here, and would really appreciate some help, i have posted in the wondermedia sub forum but no one has replied. i have just bought a MID Epad 7" wm8650 with the intention of using an uberoid rom, but am a bit dubious of starting it as i still don't no what option to select.. so any help would be appreciated..

Model number
m7206 v2.2

Android version

baseband version
Unknown

kernel version
2.6.35.7-infoTM

Build number
GRI40

PLEASE any help would be great, just need to know the right option to select. Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Crazibhoy, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. You've already posted your question in the correct forum and now all you can do is wait until someone who knows the answer replies. That sometimes takes a while and your post is just a couple hours old. Don't be misled by the fact lots of people have "Viewed" your thread without replying, only forum members are able to reply. Right now, there are more than 50 lurkers on the forum for every member. That means of the people who saw your thread so far only 3 would be able to reply if they knew the answer. You're not being ignored, the right person just hasn't seen your thread yet. Good luck!