Greetings...

garglebard

Sep 29, 2011
Hi all :cool:

I've just ordered the Tabtech A816 from Amazon. I have an HTC Desire S, so i'm quite familiar with Andriod. I plan to use it mainly as an e-reader. I'm pretty useful at techy stuff generally - but i'm looking forward to learning more about Android.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad you could join us here at Android Tablets.

garglebard

Sep 29, 2011
Thanks Spider. I have cancelled my order for the A816 and i have upgraded to the M7 instead. I figured that it was worth an extra 30 quid for the capacitive screen and 4 gb of extra NAND storage.

Hopefully I'll be getting it this week. *excited* :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I think you'll be much happier with the M7, the capacitive screen and extra storage are a big plus. 30 quid well spent.:cool:

garglebard

Sep 29, 2011
Well, been playing with my M7 for a few days now. Initial impressions are good. Had to move my wireless router to a different location, which has improved the wi-fi reception in the rooms that i will use the tablet in. PDF files are very readable (using Acrobat Reader) which will be it's main function. Battery life is acceptable. I've just ordered a HTC flyer case for it (as it seems to have the same dimensions). Hopefully it will fit - i'll report back when it arrives.

alec11

Aug 16, 2011
im a new user as ive said needing to learn some simple basics like dragging and dropping etc , i mainly just browse about and have my app for football site but im very early learning stages

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Alec, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new A500. Nice of you to join us here at Android tablets as a member. For any questions you may have about your tablet, just click on this link to the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Forum section of the forum. Someone there should be able to help.

BTW, I answered your question in the other thread.