GTA Vice City

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Well, I had it installed and it worked.
That if I got out of the PlayStore.

Interesting. Maybe Google or the dev had run into issues running it on your Lenovo.You may try a search on Google for the APK and side load it.

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
There are a few options, yes it does work and so do all the other gameloft games, problem is our device is read as generic so it hides a bunch of stuff. Depending on your desire and comfort level you can..

1.Modify your build.prop to mimic a device listed as compatible.

2.Sideload as suggested

3.Use modded playstore

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013
There are a few options, yes it does work and so do all the other gameloft games, problem is our device is read as generic so it hides a bunch of stuff. Depending on your desire and comfort level you can..

1.Modify your build.prop to mimic a device listed as compatible.

2.Sideload as suggested

3.Use modded playstore

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Can you give me more information on 1 and 3? I'd love to be able to get some of the big name games that are missing. Any info you can provide would be awesome. TY

frigodedo

Dec 15, 2012
Am I committing any illegality posting these links?
If so, please delete it and will not happen again.

1.-First you must have installed the APK
2.-Copy 'com.rockstargames.gtavc' on path 'sdcard / Android / obb'
3.-Rename the file obb to "main.11.com.rockstargames.gtavc.obb" if the game does not start
4.-Start the Game!

Links:
*** Edit. Search in Google ***

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Am I committing any illegality posting these links?
If so, please delete it and will not happen again.

1.-First you must have installed the APK
2.-Copy 'com.rockstargames.gtavc' on path 'sdcard / Android / obb'
3.-Rename the file obb to "main.11.com.rockstargames.gtavc.obb" if the game does not start
4.-Start the Game!

Links:/QUOTE]

You're posting warez, suggestion ,do it through a pm, not that I have seen mods around but you never know:D

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
Can you give me more information on 1 and 3? I'd love to be able to get some of the big name games that are missing. Any info you can provide would be awesome. TY

Sort of, its against forum rules to link to other android forums so maybe a Google search of build.prop for Gameloft might point you in right direction. Or maybe a Dev porting a nexus 7 ROM currently wouldn't mind posting the prop keys you need to change. You could Google for option 3 as well. Otherwise when the newer Roms folks are currently working on are available that should also solve your problem.

You also may want to look into the sixaxis app if your going to be gaming. It let's you use a ps3 controller wirelessly with tablet. That + HDMI connection and you basically have a nice high end console/media player. The six axis in mouse emu mode is surprisingly intuitive for getting around android ui. I use mine with the attachable keyboard all the time, I am prob one of ten people who actually bought that keyboard but it pairs just fine if you happen to have it.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

shever

Mar 11, 2013
Thanks for the replies all.

i had the grand theft 3 on mine but it caused my tablet to crash, like seriously crash wouldnt turn on for 10 mins......this might be the issue with gta vc as well because i noticed both games are now gone even tho i paid for it......well i have the game stored on my hard drive but i'm abit afraid to install it

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Thanks for the reply.. Im actually looking for this https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5yb2Nrc3RhcmdhbWVzLmd0YXZjIl0. but it doesn't show up on my tablet.

Funny I just tried it and got "ITEM NOT FOUND" and the button that says Retry?

If I go into Play Store and look for them directly GTA Vice City {OR} GTA 3 they both say "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY VERSION"....
Whatever that means?
Is it not compatible with my tablet?
{OR}
Not compatible with my Version of Android?