Hacked netflix no longer working.... download official here to get it back...

Aug 25, 2010
I installed netflix on my gtab and when I try to watch a movie it will play for one second, and than it will just stop playing and go back to the screen that lets me choose a movie to watch. I have tried a dozen movies all producing the same results.

I have updated Flash, and am using vegen 5.1.

Anyone know a fix?

I have installed netflix 3 times now.

What happens
Movies start, play for 1 second, and then stop playing.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
You need to install Cm7

Sent from my Bottle of Smoke using Android Tablet Forum

easwaim

May 22, 2011
yup works good on my gtab just make sure to uninstall any previous version dont try to update it.

craddockj

Jul 18, 2011
I am looking at the Market and I can not find the app to download. can you maybe give me the exact namimg and the category it is under

craddockj

Jul 18, 2011
:confused:I am looking at the Market and I can not find the app to download. can you maybe give me the exact namimg and the category it is under

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
thanks pbrauer,that's what I meant!

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Here is the latest version of the Netflix app it's the back up directly from my Droid X.. it runs great on my Gtab using CyanogenMod7.0.3 with out any build.prop modifications. I had to compress it to upload it here. Easiest way to install is to download it from your tablet unzip in a file manager that supports decompression (Asto, FileExpert....) then install by selecting the file you just decompressed...

View attachment $Netflix_1.2.2 build 874851-1.2.0-47.zip

Last edited:

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
I installed netflix on my gtab and when I try to watch a movie it will play for one second, and than it will just stop playing and go back to the screen that lets me choose a movie to watch. I have tried a dozen movies all producing the same results.

I have updated Flash, and am using vegen 5.1.

Anyone know a fix?

I have installed netflix 3 times now.

What happens
Movies start, play for 1 second, and then stop playing.

If this occurs.. make sure you have the latest version of Flash player 10.3 installed, do a search in the Android Market to make sure... and if you have to update it then make sure to reboot the tablet after you've updated the Flash app... then try Netflix... it should work now...

This newest version is even reported to be working on some Froyo phones(i know it dowes on my daughters OG Droid with Froyo)... so you Froyo folks may wanna give it a shot..

GRadu

Jun 24, 2011
Hooray! When I ran NetFlix last night to add a movie to the queue, it told me that there was an update available. I installed the update and it said that streaming was now available. Viola! it works!

G-Tab OS -- Vegan-Tab
NetFlix version -- 1.3.0 Build 246-91 {found at the very bottom of the home screen...}

The version of NetFlix I installed was just the standard version from the market. Initially streaming would not work, but this latest version fixed the problem.

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
Hello,
GRadu said, " Hooray! When I ran NetFlix last night to add a movie to the queue, it told me that there was an update available. I installed the update and it said that streaming was now available. Viola! it works!

G-Tab OS -- Vegan-Tab
NetFlix version -- 1.3.0 Build 246-91 {found at the very bottom of the home screen...}
I too received notice of a update, but so far I can't get it to install, at the bottom of the netflix homepage it shows version # 1.2.2 build 874851-1.2.0-47-101
Thanks,
David :confused: