Happy Birthday A2109 Forum!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Ok, the forum is only two weeks old -- but already we're the most active Lenovo forum, both here and at Lenovo (if you consider only the A2109 posts). We also just became the Lenovo forum here with the most posts (although about one-third are mine :eek:). A couple weeks ago some of us at the Lenovo forums became frustrated with the inability to edit posts, as well as having to share one forum with every IdeaTab. The software was so limited that I was practically begging Android sites to add an A2109 forum. You can see my desperate post for this forum here:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/lenovo-tablets/50539-what-chances-getting-a2109-sub-forum.html

I'd like to see this forum become the number one destination for A2109 owners, mainly because Lenovo has the same confounding problems. At the same time, I wouldn't discourage anyone from participating over there. There are some very knowledgeable members at Lenovo -- although our mods are much more helpful here :). I'm going to keep trying to make this forum as useful as I can for our members. I've got an exciting guide in the works, and if our gurus keep cranking out products and sharing their development expertise, maybe we'll get our second subforum. Thanks for reading -- I know this is a bit silly, but it makes me happy to see this forum successful. In conclusion, I'd like to thank mcl630 and anika200 for their hard work and dedication, and most of all Spider, whose assistance and responsiveness you usually don't see but is much appreciated.

FloRider

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
Myself and 2 other friends just bought the Lenovo a2109 tablet for a great price. They will be shipping soon and we cannot wait for them to get here any sooner!! A choice in protective case is limited as you already know, but I will either get the Poetic one from aZon or the Folio (ChinaEshops) that you posted about in another thread (did you ever write a more detailed review with pictures). I like the look of the Folio one better, but the hand strap for the Poetic one is also tempting. Either way, this is the first tablet ever for each of us, and we look forward to discussing this tablet in this forum as well as Lenovo's.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Myself and 2 other friends just bought the Lenovo a2109 tablet for a great price. They will be shipping soon and we cannot wait for them to get here any sooner!! A choice in protective case is limited as you already know, but I will either get the Poetic one from aZon or the Folio (ChinaEshops) that you posted about in another thread (did you ever write a more detailed review with pictures). I like the look of the Folio one better, but the hand strap for the Poetic one is also tempting. Either way, this is the first tablet ever for each of us, and we look forward to discussing this tablet in this forum as well as Lenovo's.

I've been pretty busy with a couple tablet projects. The video is good, although it's missing shots of the tablet in the case. I should update it. Maybe after I publish a guide I've been working on. The chinaeshops case took about two weeks to arrive with free shipping, btw.

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
I to want to Thank all those here that have helped me to get things figured out on my pending purchase in a month or two of a A2109.
You all have helped me out bunches in what I plan on doing with it once I do get it.
And understanding how to go about them.
I look forward to being a Long Time partaker in this forum and plan on helping out where I can as I learn new things everytime that I come here.

Also Thanks to Spider for giving us a home that we all can take part in.