Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I have some questions about versions/market access/etc.

MrGreen19

Nov 24, 2011
Hello All,

I am looking for android tablets, but I do not want to buy a $300-$500 tablet. I am trying to stay in the 200-250 range. I am curious which ones have honeycomb and wifi and market access. Is there a good tablet out there that marries all those features at a reasonable price? I am not opposed to 2.2 etc. , as this is going to be my 6 year olds toy. Any help is much appreciated since the market is absolutely inendated with tablets at this point and no websites seem to have any good comparison information.

Thank you to everyone in advance for your help.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello All,

I am looking for android tablets, but I do not want to buy a $300-$500 tablet. I am trying to stay in the 200-250 range. I am curious which ones have honeycomb and wifi and market access. Is there a good tablet out there that marries all those features at a reasonable price? I am not opposed to 2.2 etc. , as this is going to be my 6 year olds toy. Any help is much appreciated since the market is absolutely inendated with tablets at this point and no websites seem to have any good comparison information.

Thank you to everyone in advance for your help.
Hi, Mr Green.
Welcome to the forum and happy thanksgiving, for tablet PC around $200, you can take a look at our: Android tablet PC.
but if you mean to find a toy for your 6-year old, i'll recommend something for under $100,like this Cheap 7" tablet PC, you can find more in our site, hope you'll find what you want!:)