Has anyone bought from TomTop before?

ley

Oct 4, 2011
Hi, i'm new to this site. I'm wondering if anyone has made a purchase with TomTop wholesalers either on ebay or though their website? I did a little research, and a quick google of"tomtop review" brought up a lot of sites claiming it was a scam. Despite this, they have a lot of positive reviews on ebay, the main issue the ebay buyers have is slow shipping (which i've gathered is the case with ANY merchant in Shenzen or wherever). So i ordered from them. I got my email saying the package was shipped on Monday sept 26. They say it should be 7-10 day shipping... The tracking number didn't even show up on the usps wesite till the 28th. Its been stuck at "origin post is preparing shipment". I know, i just need to be patient, and this isn't a post where i'm looking for an answer to the question "OMFG WHERE IS MY TABLET?!". I am just wondering if anyone else has had experience with them.

Also, wasn't sure where to post this.

ley

Oct 4, 2011
i see where i should have posted this now... if anyone wants to delete this post, go ahead. thanks

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
Hi there Ley and welcome. In my honest opinion, unless the postal service in that area is on some sort of strike, you have every right to be like "OMFG WHERE IS MY TABLET?!". I know you stated that's not why you started this thread, I'm just saying if I were in that position that would be my reaction. If you ordered the tablet nearly two weeks ago and it hasn't even left the town/city it's being shipped from I'd certainly be more than a bit concerned. Personally I've never heard of this "TomTop" place you speak of, but based on your thread they don't sound all that reputable. Like I said, if their postal service is on strike or if they warned you they were temporarily out of stock or something that's one thing, but just for a standard order typically it should at least be sent from it's place of origin within 1 to 3 business days at the most. This is just my 2 cents, and I don't want to bash a company I've never even heard of before, but I'd certainly be contacting them and possibly even report them and be seeking a refund if they don't take action soon and ship your product like they should have done long ago.

Does anyone else here agree with me or am I way off base on this one?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
i see where i should have posted this now... if anyone wants to delete this post, go ahead. thanks

Since this post had a reply and the other one didn't, I deleted the other one and moved this one to where it belongs.