Has anyone hacked a Pandigital Planet tablet with Android Market access!

jj1kmel

Jun 21, 2011
Is there anyone out there that can help... I see youtube videos with hacks for the Novel E reader... but nothing for the Planet Tab...

Is there a way to Root the tablet?

redwizard6

Jun 30, 2011
You can root it it with Z4 root...it allows you to root and unroot at the click of a button...get it at freewarelovers .com. Also Autokiller Memory optimizer works great. I know that the Market Hack has been accomplished but I don't know if it is bad form to mention another forum to point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
Can you please pm me with the instructions as well as I have a friend looking to do the same thing. Thanks in advance
Matt

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

Domainer

Aug 27, 2011
Hi...

Can you send Me those instructions or that link as well? ;)

I started writing all about my experiences with it and realized that I was replying. ;) I'll start a review thread or find one, for that.

Thanks.

Oct 26, 2011
i also have a similure tablet a syou a pandigital star the little brother of the planet i rooted using z4root after rootig a bug in the firmware may or may not cause you to loose the hard press home screen button :p a simple reflash will fix that im having that issue but am lacking the frmware after i rooted LOL anyway android market plus gapps is easy to install just drag um to your sd card and select the update.zip that will be the filename that they are called after that you have all the gapps including market no special hack really required :)

fab229

Nov 3, 2011
Can someone please give me clear directions on how to install the android market, after rooting with z4 root...also should I root permanent or nonpermanent..or does it not matter. Please give STEP BY STEP directions because I don't know what I'm doing lol :) Thanks sooo much :) :)

Rose4uKY

Aug 1, 2010
My brother is looking at this one Pandigital Planet it's 139 bucks and he asked me if he could get Market on it and I googled and it brought me here/. Do you have to root to get it on there? Can someone PM me how to put Market on the tablet without rooting or PM me the forum that has directions. If it can't be done without rooting then he won't want to mess with it. Thanks,

lmarie

Dec 12, 2011
Can someone please send me the exact directions to put the market on the Planet Tablet? I really want to do this to mine. Thanks :)

compumom

Dec 24, 2011
I just got a Pandigital Planet today, and I need to get to Android Market as well - please help me, O wise and experienced ones! Thanks. And merry Christmas. :)

Rose4uKY

Aug 1, 2010
I don't know but my brother got his and it didn't work right and he didn't like it at all. So now he's getting a Dell Streak I think.

compumom

Dec 24, 2011
I have a Planet R70A200(FR) RUNNING Android 2.3.4 that needs rooting...could someone please pm me the instructions? Thanks. :)

jrpipe

Dec 29, 2011
I too would love the instructions to get the market on the pandigital planet if someone does have them

Thanks